We were recently asked to cook at the doTERRA Convention in Sydney (2019), this was totally epic and we loved every minute of it. This was one of the four dishes we presented on stage, the others were Green Mandarin Chocolate Bark, Green Mandarin Parfait and Indian Rice Salad
It is no secret that we love our doTERRA oils, and part of that love is because they are 100% food grade oils. Personally, we would not trust any other brand to be food grade and as safe as doTERRA, so please, if you use another brand of oils you will need to ensure they are of the highest quality and approved for use within food.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Jo & Tracey x
- 1h 10m
- 1h 20m
- 4 Wraps
- 1/2 c BBQ Sauce (additive free)
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander
- 2 Drops doTERRA Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- 4 Drops doTERRA Lime Essential Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts Sliced thinkly
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Red Capsicum Sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Capsicum Sliced
- 1 Carrot julienned
- 4 Wraps
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and add the chicken.
- Stir well and set aside to marinate for at least an hour
- Cook chicken over high heat for 5 minutes
- Add veggies and continue cooking till the chicken is cooked through
- Serve on wraps with sour cream and avocado, or whatever salad ingredients you like