We were recently asked to cook at the doTERRA Convention in Sydney (2019), this was totally epic and we loved every minute of it. This was one of the four dishes we presented on stage, the others were Indian Rice Salad, Green Mandarin Parfait and Pink Pepper and Lime Fajitas.
It is no secret that we love our doTERRA oils, and part of that love is because they are 100% food grade oils. Personally, we would not trust any other brand to be food grade and as safe as doTERRA, so please, if you use another brand of oils you will need to ensure they are of the highest quality and approved for use within food.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Jo & Tracey x
- 500 g organic chocolate
- 5 drops doTERRA Green Mandarin Essential Oil
- 2 c mixed nuts and seeds
- Melt chocolate over a two bowl method until chocolate is nice and smooth.
- Add in the Green Mandarin essential oil and stir well.
- Add in the nuts/seeds and mix until combined.
- Spread out onto an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the fridge to set (approx. 1 hour).
- Crack into chunks prior to serving.