We were recently asked to cook at the doTERRA Convention in Sydney (2019), this was totally epic and we loved every minute of it. This was one of the four dishes we presented on stage, the others were Green Mandarin Chocolate Bark, Green Mandarin Parfait and Pink Pepper and Lime Fajitas.
It is no secret that we love our doTERRA oils, and part of that love is because they are 100% food grade oils. Personally, we would not trust any other brand to be food grade and as safe as doTERRA, so please, if you use another brand of oils you will need to ensure they are of the highest quality and approved for use within food.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Jo & Tracey x
- 1 1/2 c Basmati Rice
- 1 small drop doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil
- 1 small drop doTERRA Cardamom Essential Oil
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large red apple, diced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 c Sultanas
- 1 c Roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1/2 c Fresh coriander, stalks removed
- Cook rice as per packet instructions, then allow to cool
- Add in both Turmeric and Cardamom oils and mix well
- Add everything else, mix well.