This vegetable pizza is great for those that don’t want the heaviness of meat. The whole family gave it a huge thumbs up. We made it with the following ingredients but you may wish to use any veggies you like. I would even go as far as sprinkling a little feta on the top. Ideal for dinner or even in the lunchbox the next day.
You will need one batch of pizza dough, so make sure to have this made before starting. You can make this in advance and freeze it, great for a time-poor night or the Friday ‘I can’t be bothered cooking’ night (for more tips on the pizza bases, see that recipe).
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Enjoy! Jo and Tracey x
- 1 batch of pizza dough (recipe linked above)
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste (you could also use our Easy BBQ Sauce and Pizza Sauce with hidden veg recipes).
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 c sliced pumpkin
- 1 c roughly chopped carrot
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 c freshly grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (fan forced) and line a pizza tray with baking paper.
- On the oven tray, place red onion, sliced pumpkin, carrot and capsicum on top, drizzle with a little olive oil and cook for 30 mins or until veggies are soft and roasted.
- Roll out pizza dough and place on oven tray. Spread the tomato paste over the base.
- Top with baby spinach, roasted veggies than cheese.
- Cook for 20 mins or until nice and golden and the base is crisp.