Here’s a healthy, wholefood take on a good ole’ fashioned burger! These could not have been any easier to make and will have even the most hardened meat-eater coming back for seconds.
You will need to make up our Indian Spice Mix to go in the burger mix which you can get the recipe for here.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Jo & Tracey x
- 400 g tin chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 small sprig of fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. Indian spice mix (recipe linked above)
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 25 g coconut flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to your thermie bowl and blitz for 10-15 secs/speed 6 or in a blender for 10-15 secs/medium speed until well combined.
- Form mixture into burger patties.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat with some butter, ghee, coconut or olive oil (whichever you prefer) and cook until browned, approx. 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve on their own with salad or in a burger, wrap (GF if desired) or lettuce cup, the possibilities are endless. Enjoy!