OMG, this was soooo good, just saying!!!
But seriously, it truly was. My eldest daughter loved it and took it for school lunches for over a week. I had to keep making it, lol.
It is so easy to make, you can double the recipe if needed (in fact you can make as much as you like really). Perfect for family gatherings. Add some shredded chicken instead of diced bacon for a twist.
You can find the corn relish recipe here – Corn Relish
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- 6 large white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced finely
- 2 tbsp. corn relish (recipe linked above)
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/2 c whole egg mayonnaise
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat, then reduce to medium and cook potatoes until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- While potatoes are cooking, fry the bacon until nice and crunchy. Drain on some paper towel and add to dressing.
- To make the dressing mix relish, sour cream, mayonnaise and spring onions in a bowl until well combined.
- While potatoes are still slightly warm, pour over the dressing and mix through.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.