What Aussie BBQ doesn’t involve a potato bake…I mean seriously, this was a staple that we had at every family BBQ. I think because it is super easy, relatively cheap and most people love it!
Related Product: Chicken Bone Broth Powder
Before going additive free I would use a packet mix to make this – not anymore. I am not even sure why I did back then, cause it is super easy to make it from scratch.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
- 1h 10m
- 1 tbsp. cornflour
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 600 g pure cream
- 1 tbsp. Chicken Bone Broth Powder (linked above) - optional
- 6 -8 large potatoes
- large handful of freshly grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Peel and slice all the potatoes (thinly) and lay them in an oven-safe dish.
- In a jug, add all the creamy mix ingredients together, stir really well. Pour over the potatoes and top with some freshly grated cheese.
- Bake for approx 1 hour, or till the potatoes are cooked through. Note - if the top begins to cook too much cover it with some foil, or turn the temp down and cook for a bit longer.