This is one of our favourite salad recipes, it is delish served plain to accompany the main dish, or for a lunch or dinner. You can boost it up by adding some shredded chicken and it will take it to a whole new level.
It is super easy to whip up, we used it with this sauce, but you can, of course, buy some additive-free dressings.
Try this with our super easy Caesar Salad dressing, you won’t regret it!
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Tracey and Jo
- 2 sourdough bread rolls, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cos lettuce, shredded
- 4 boiled egg
- 4 rashers bacon, diced
- 40 g thinly sliced parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp. caesar salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Spread bread, in a single layer, on a baking tray and spritz with a little oil. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a frying pan, over a medium heat, cook the bacon, stirring, for 5-7 minutes or until crisp and browned. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl or separate serving bowls, combine lettuce, croutons, cheese, bacon, eggs and salad dressing. Mix together, serve and enjoy.