These banana choc chip muffins are so light and fluffy and moreish! The kids loved them, even my not so loving banana girl – perhaps it could have something to do with the chocolate??
These freeze well but will last approx 3-4 days stored in an air-tight container.
Related recipe – Vanilla Bean Paste
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
- 3 over ripe bananas
- 120 g plain flour
- 260 g SR flour
- 250 g milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste (recipe linked above)
- 60 g butter - soft
- 30 g rapadura or white sugar
- 100 g dark choc chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a muffin tray with patty cases
- Add bananas to your Thermo bowl and chop for 10 sec/speed 4
- Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 sec/speed 4. Mix the rest with your spatula
- Pour mixture into patty cases and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on how big/small your muffins are
- You may like to add some extra choc chips to the top of your muffin before baking, This is optional.