These wholemeal banana muffins are packed with goodness. They make a great snack on the go and are perfect for school lunchboxes. You could replace the raspberries with blueberries, or even diced apple and some cinnamon would be delicious. Let us know what combination you come up with.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- 50 g butter
- 150 g milk (or buttermilk)
- 2 eggs
- 60 g raw sugar (or 50g rapadura)
- 170 g wholemeal SR flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp. bicarb
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or paste (recipe linked above)
- 50 g oats
- 1 -2 large handfuls frozen raspberries (or berries of choice)
- Pre heat your oven to 160C and line a muffin tray with cases.
- Melt your butter for 30sec/37C/speed 3
- Add all other ingredients, except raspberries, and mix 10 sec/reverse, speed 3. It might not be all mixed in, but don\'t worry
- Add your frozen raspberries and mix with your spatula until combined
- Fill your muffin cases 3/4 full and bake approx 25-30 mins or until a skewer comes out clean