This recipe is enough for 4 small serves. You can double it if needed. It’s great served at BBQ’s or with grilled chicken too.
Related Recipe: Leafy Green Pesto
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- 1 pkg spiral pasta (GF if preferred)
- 1 pkg cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c leafy green pesto (recipe linked above)
- 50 g baby spinach
- 2 c organic tofu, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c pine nuts
- 1/4 c walnuts
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, shaved
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions then strain and set aside.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, dry roast the nuts until lightly browned, stirring constantly then set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in the same frying pan and cook tofu until lightly golden brown then set aside to cool.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl together.
- Best served within 12 hours.