This vanilla buttercream icing is really simple using your Thermo machine. It’s great to use on top of cupcakes, a cake or under fondant. The vanilla beans give it a beautiful taste, actually its SO good!
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- 125 g butter
- 2 c icing sugar
- the seeds from 1 x vanilla pod
- Put butter into your mixing jug and blitz for 1 min/speed 4
- Insert your whipping tool, scrape the sides and repeat blitzing again for 1 min/speed 4
- Scrape the insides from 1 x vanilla pod and put this in your mixing jug, turn machine onto speed 3
- While your machine is mixing on speed 3 add the icing sugar through the hole of your lid until incorporated
- Pipe onto your cake and enjoy!