Kebabs can be so versatile. You could have these for lunch, dinner or a snack, take them to an outing or just at home for no occasion other then they are amazing! Tandoori Lamb is a fantastic combination that we felt needed to go on a stick with some veg and turned into these amazing beauties. Tip: find yourself an excellent, additive and preservative free Dill Aioli and OMG!!!!
Make as many as you like, add whatever veggies you prefer and enjoy. You could even add some halloumi as halloumi and lamb go like peas in a pod!
Related Recipe: Tandoori marinade
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
- 800 g lamb steaks or diced lamb
- Tandoori marinade (homemade, recipe above or store bought – additive free)
- Vegetables of choice (ie. capsicum, red onion, squash and zucchini)
- 10 + Large kebab sticks (well soaked or metal)
- Chop up all vegetables and lamb into large chunks, then set aside in separate bowls.
- Pour marinade over lamb and mix until well combined (the longer you marinade, the better the taste. Suggest doing this the night before cooking).
- Thread vegetables and lamb onto skewers and grill on the BBQ until cooked.
- Serve with salad.