This strawberry whip dairy free ice-cream is so smooth and creamy! You do need to serve it straight away as it does melt faster than a traditional ice-cream (as you can see from the photo), but make it, it’s totally yum!
You will need frozen coconut milk, so at breakfast pop, a 400ml can in ice-cube trays and you’ll be set for dessert later that night… OR freeze some milk the night before and make this recipe for breakfast! Top with some chopped banana, granola or nuts. DROOL!
You may also like to make your own vanilla bean paste – here’s the recipe.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- one 400ml can of coconut milk frozen into ice-cube trays.
- 250 g strawberries (hulled)
- 1 tsp. vanilla paste (recipe above)
- Place frozen coconut milk, vanilla and strawberries into your mixing jug.
- Blitz on speed 8 until it forms ice-cream. This will take approx 3-5 minutes. You may need to scrape down the sides and repeat processing.