I love having some of these pinwheels in the freezer – they are perfect for school lunches, a quick and easy snack or for birthday parties.
You can adjust the toppings to suit yourself, but pizza ones are the most popular in our house.
Related recipe: Pizza Sauce
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- 6 sheets butter puff pastry
- Pizza sauce (recipe linked above)
- Toppings - such as grated cheese, bacon (nitrate-free) & pineapple pieces
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line flat oven trays with baking paper.
- Spread out your butter puff pastry.
- Spread out the pizza sauce evenly over each sheet of pastry.
- Sprinkle over each sheet the cheese, bacon (diced) and pineapple.
- Roll each sheet into a scroll shape and place on oven trays with the join at the bottom.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Pre-cut the pinwheels before baking.
- Cook for approx. 15 minutes, until nice and golden on top.