Want a healthier style pikelet to have in the morning, then give these a try. They are super fluffy and a real hit with our family. They are so quick to make and will keep you full right through till lunch.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- 1 -2 bananas
- 400g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. bicarb soda
- 300 g milk (we used cows milk, but you can use any milk you like)
- 25 g rice malt syrup
- Place everything into your mixing jug and mix for 20 secs/speed 4 or blender 20 secs/medium speed. Scrape and repeat if needed.
- Grease a flat frying pan with a little butter or coconut oil and allow to get warm.
- Dollop large spoonfuls into the pan and cook until golden on each side.
- We love these served with fresh fruit and an extra drizzle of rice malt syrup.