Peppermint is one of my all-time favourite flavours. I love peppermint chocolate, peppermint slice and of course, peppermint bliss balls. In fact, it was our search for a pure peppermint oil that led us to find doTERRA. I wanted to make peppermint chocolate but was not willing to use a synthetic flavour as commonly found in most supermarkets. That led us to the information superhighway Google, which brought us to doTERRA, and my-o-my we are stocked that we found out about pure, food-grade essential oils!
If you want to learn more about how to get doTERRA oils into your life, so you too can continue to live an additive-free lifestyle and flavour your food in a purely natural way then click here to check out the simple instructions to register for your own account.
Register with doTERRA and Save 25%
If you love these bliss balls as much as we do, please leave us a comment and tell us all about it.
- 100 g oats
- 80 g desiccated coconut (preservative free)
- 170 g pitted dates
- 2 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp. rice malt syrup
- 50 g dark chocolate, broken into bits
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (40g)
- 2 tbsp. water (you could use coconut water)
- 3 -5 drops doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
- Place everything into a high speed blender (or thermie) and blitz 15 secs/speed 8. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
- Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut. Store in the fridge or freezer.