Yum, yum, yum – that’s all we can say. This is so easy to whip up, even after a busy day at work, making it perfect for the whole family
It’s also relatively cheap to make, depending on the cut of chicken you use – wings, drumsticks or thigh fillets are all perfect for this dish.
This meal is perfect served with boiled rice and stir-fried veggies, however, it is also delicious served with a plain garden salad.
You could also use the sauce mix as a marinade for the chicken, then grill on the barbeque.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Tracey and Jo
- 2 garlic cloves
- 110 g tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp. vegetable stock paste (recipe linked above)
- 1-2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce (recipe linked above)
- 80 g maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cornflour
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place chicken into an oven-safe dish and set aside.
- Blitz garlic in thermie 3 secs/speed 5 and scrape down sides or blender 3 secs/medium speed.
- Add everything else to thermie and mix 3 secs/speed 4 or blender 3 secs/medium speed.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and then bake in the oven for approx. 30 mins or until cooked through (cooking time will vary depending on the cuts of chicken you use).
- Serve with side of choice and enjoy.