Anything mini is just so cute, these mini Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins are no exception. We made them for an afternoon tea style birthday party, the leftovers went in the freezer for school lunches.
You could use blueberries if you wanted instead of raspberries and you can make any size you like really, but the mini ones are just so darn cute!
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Enjoy, Tracey x
- 300 g SR flour
- 160 g sugar
- 200 g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 60 g soft butter
- 50 g milk
- 80 g white choc bits
- 120 g frozen raspberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with patty cases
- Place all ingredients, except chocolate and raspberries into the mixing jug and mix 10 secs/speed 4
- Add white choc bits and mix again 10 secs/reverse speed 3
- Add raspberries and mix another 5 secs/reverse speed 3. You can mix the rest with a spatula
- Fill your patty cases 3/4 full and bake for approx 15-25 mins (this will depend on the size of your muffins - the mini ones will only take about 15 mins)