Our Lemon Pepper seasoning is so popular on chicken that we thought we would give it a try on fish, and what better way to eat fish than in tacos.
Our family devoured these so fast it was crazy. We ate them with corn salsa and they were amazing.
Give them a go for yourself, we’d love to know what you think.
Make sure to leave us a comment and review below.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Enjoy! Jo and Tracey x
- White firm fish of your choice, as many as you like
- 1 -2 egg whisked with a dash of milk or water
- 1 tsp. black peppercorns
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c plain flour
- 1 -2 cups of breadcrumbs
- taco shells
- corn salsa - recipe link above
- coconut oil (or oil of choice to fry fish)
- NOTE: this is a rough guide of ingredients, as quantities will vary depending on how many you need to feed
- Place peppercorns, lemon zest, garlic powder and salt into mixing jug and blitz 10 sec/speed 9 or blender for 10 secs/high speed. Scrape down the sides and add breadcrumbs. Mix again for reverse 2 secs/speed 7 or in a mixing bowl. Set aside into a clean bowl.
- Slice your fish in small, thin strips. Then coat in order - flour, egg then breadcrumbs mix. Repeat until all fish is coated.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry off fish until cooked and golden on both sides.
- Prepare corn salsa as per recipe.
- Heat taco shells as per packet instructions.
- Once all cooked, assemble your taco and enjoy!