These lemon bliss balls are so good you’ll want to make them over and over. Once they set in the fridge they will go like a condensed milk ball – but these ones are much healthier. Being nut free these are great for lunchboxes too.
(tip) – If you’d like to make these gluten free use Quinoa Flakes in replace of the Oats.
If you adore Bliss Balls then you’ll love our cookbook Bliss Ball Heaven filled with 19 beautiful recipes. Click here to check it out.
Related Recipe – vanilla bean paste (you really need to make this!)
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Enjoy, Jo x
- 150 g oats
- 80 g lemon juice
- 170 g pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tsp. vanilla bean paste (recipe linked above)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 80 g desiccated coconut (preservative 220 free)
- Extra desiccated coconuts to roll your balls in (about 1/4 cup)
- Place everything into your thermie jug and blitz 20 secs/speed 9 or blender jug and blitz 20 secs/high speed.
- Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.