These chicken drumsticks are full of flavour and super easy to make. Serve with a simple salad for a mouth-watering midweek meal.
Related Product: Bone Broth Powder
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Jo & Tracey x
- 1h 5m
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. chicken bone broth powder (optional – any flavour is fine - purchase via link above)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Lay drumsticks (evenly spaced) in an oven safe tray. Place the sliced lemons and garlic on top.
- Mix herbs, paprika, bone broth powder and oil in a small bowl and baste over the chicken.
- Cook for approx. 45 mins to an hour. Test the chicken by sticking a sharp knife into the thickest part of the drumstick, if the fluid runs clear the chicken is cooked.