Pasta salads are perfect for so many reasons:
- they are great to take to a barbeque,
- you can switch up flavours really easily,
- they are perfect in lunchboxes (both kids and adults) and,
- for the most part, they are really cost effective.
This is a favourite of ours that I have been wanting to share for a while, but until recently I was not able to find any corn relish to go with it. That was until I made my own corn relish recipe – which you can find here.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Tracey and Jo
- 500 g spiral pasta (gluten-free if desired)
- 1 tsp. coconut or olive oil
- 1 fresh corn cob, kernels removed
- 100 g diced carrots
- 1 small red capsicum, diced and seeds removed
- 1 spring onion, sliced finely
- 150 g corn relish (recipe linked above)
- 100 g sour cream
- 100 g whole egg mayonnaise
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, then drain and toss with the oil. Set aside to cool.
- Place corn kernels in a microwave-safe dish and cover with water. Cook on high for 1 min. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Now toss everything together in a large bowl, serve and enjoy!