These chocolate pops far outweigh the supermarket brands pack filled with sugar and artificial ingredients. My kids have these as a special weekend treat from time to time, they feel so lucky when they get ‘chocolate’ for breakfast!
You’ll need brown rice puffs which you can find in leading supermarkets. They’re normally in the health food aisle and you’ll most likely find them on the bottom shelf.
You will need to keep these chocolate pops in the fridge in an airtight container. They’ll store well for approx 3 days.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Enjoy! Jo and Tracey x
- 10 g cacao powder
- 80 g coconut oil
- 50 g 100% pure maple syrup
- 4 c brown rice puffs
- Place cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in your mixing jug. Melt for 3 mins/80ºC/speed 2.
- Add rice puffs and mix on 10 secs/speed 2/reverse.
- Place in a container in the fridge.
- Serve chocolate pops with milk when ready.