Chocolate Chip Muffins remind me of fun and happiness, parties and picnics and so much more. These are perfect for school lunches (or adult lunches) and freeze really well, giving you the perfect excuse to make a double batch, lol.
If you want to make your own vanilla bean paste, you can find that recipe here.
Storage – keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 6 months
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Tracey and Jo
- 120 g raw sugar
- 120 g soft butter
- 100 g milk
- 3 eggs
- 320 g self-raising flour
- 100 g milk choc chip
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 180C and place cupcake cases inside muffin tins
- Blitz sugar for 3 secs/speed 9
- Add butter and mix 15 secs/speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat
- Scrape down sides again and add milk, eggs and vanilla paste, mix 10 secs/speed 4
- Add flour, mix 10 secs/speed 4
- Add choc chips, mix 3 secs/reverse speed 4
- Fill muffin cases 3/4 full with mixture and bake in oven till cooked. This will depend on size of muffins, these large ones took 18 mins (mini size would only take approx 12 mins)