Want a quick and easy meal that you can whip up in no time? Stir-fry is always a winner in our house. A good and healthy way to fuel our bodies with what they need. I cooked ours in the new Solidteknics Wok.
Tip: make sure your pan is at a high heat temp when cooking
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
- Lots of cut up veggies (approx. 8 cups) eg. carrots, squash, beans, capsicum, broccoli, and snow peas or whatever you like
- 500 g chicken breast (sliced into stir-fry strips. Thighs would also be nice but just trim some of the fat off)
- Pasta of choice
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. tamari
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tsp. cornflour
- 1 tbsp. chicken bone broth powder
- Start by having all your veggies pre-cut and chicken cut into strips. You want everything ready before you start cooking as your cooking time will be quick.
- Mix tamari, garlic, cornflour and bone brother powder in a bowl until cornflour has dissolved.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Add oils and heat them up to med-high heat.
- Brown off the chicken before adding the veggies.
- Once nice and browned add all the veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook for 5 minutes, until it is warmed through.
- Serve and enjoy!