We are always looking for meals to make our lives that little bit easier, and one-pot meals are all about that…throw them all in, place in the oven or slow cooker and whola….out comes dinner!! This Chicken One Pot Wonder is a winner and a must try with the family.
This was super tasty, super easy, budget-friendly and ticked all our boxes as everyone loved it, we hope you love it just as much as we do. Serve it up on a bed of rice, or with some mashed potatoes, salad or whatever you choose, it is great with pretty much anything really.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Enjoy! Jo x
- 6 chicken thigh fillets (you may wish to trim some of the fat)
- 1/2 c diced carrots
- 1/2 c diced capsicum
- 1 small jar tomato paste
- 1/2 c frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 400g tin tomatoes
- 1 c freshly grated cheese
- Place chicken thighs into an oven safe dish. If you have time, you could brown these first (optional)
- Mix all other ingredients well, and pour over the thighs
- Sprinkle with cheese, then bake for 25 mins on 180℃