This cheesy egg slice is great if you’re living an LCHF lifestyle, or if you’re just after something full of protein and great for school lunchboxes, my kids loved it cold.
I didn’t bother adding any meat, although you could add some nitrate free bacon, shredded chicken or smoked salmon if it tickles your fancy.
This is a simple slice, packed with flavour. Serve with a side salad and you’ve got dinner (or lunch, or breakfast).
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
- 6 -8 large eggs
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 large cup of freshly grated cheese
- 1 tbsp. mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pour into slice tin.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes until cooked through.