This banana and raspberry bread is a super popular recipe of ours, it’s viewed and made daily by hundreds of people around the world. I’ve used this recipe with spelt flour before and it worked perfectly, just remember to add a couple of tsp of baking powder so you get a nice rise.
This bread is amazing teamed up with our lemon butter, it is to die for actually!
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Much love, Jo x
- 2 ripe bananas
- 80 g golden syrup
- 100 g rapadura sugar (could use raw or white)
- 2 eggs
- 300 g SR Flour
- large pinch of salt
- A big handful (or two) of frozen raspberries
- rolled oats for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 160°C and grease and line a loaf pan.
- Place golden syrup and bananas into the mixing jug and turbo 3 times.
- Add all other ingredients, apart from raspberries, and mix for 10 secs/speed 4.
- Add raspberries and mix the rest with your spatula.
- Pour into loaf pan and sprinkle with oats.
- Cook for 45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 mins before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve warm, or wait until its cooled. It\'s great toasted or just eat cold. YUM!