This is seriously one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. It is also family friendly, budget conscious and super tasty…gotta love that!
Related Recipe: Mexican Spice Mix
You could use chicken wings (or little wingettes) as well, which would be great as party food, just saying! Just remember to adjust the cooking time accordingly as these wouldn’t need quite as long.
We hope you love this recipe just as much as we do, so leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Jo & Tracey x
- 6 -8 chicken drumsticks (more if you need)
- 2 tbsp. Mexican Spice Mix (recipe linked above)
- 1 brown onion
- 2 -3 carrots, or any other roast veggies you want to add to the mix
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and arrange the chicken drumsticks in an oven-safe dish.
- Slice the onion and lay this around the chicken.
- Peel and cut the carrots (or other veggies you are using) into large chunks. Lay these around the chicken also.
- Spritz with a little olive oil and then rub the Mexican spice mix over all the drumsticks.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 45 mins, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a garden salad or veggies of choice.