This is seriously one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. It is also family friendly, budget conscious and super tasty…gotta love that!
You can find the Mexican Spice Mix recipe here
You could use chicken wings (or little wingettes) as well, which would be great as party food, just saying! Just remember to adjust the cooking time accordingly as these wouldn’t need quite as long.
We hope you love this recipe just as much as we do, so leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think.
Jo & Tracey x
- 6 -8 chicken drumsticks (more if you need)
- 2 tbsp. Mexican Spice Mix
- 1 brown onion
- 2 -3 carrots, or any other roast veggie you want to add to the mix
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced) and lay the chicken drumsticks into an oven-safe dish.
- Slice the onion and lay this around the chicken.
- Peel and cut the carrots into large chunks. Lay these around the chicken also.
- Spitz with a little olive oil and then rub the Mexican spice mix over all the drumsticks.
- Bake in the oven for approx 45 mins, or till the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a garden salad or veggies of choice.