OMG!!! Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is to die for. It’s great to make for special occasions like Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays and Christmas.
TIP: This is best stored in the fridge. This fudge will last around 2 weeks (if you can stop yourself from eating it).
Want to save 25% on all doTERRA Essential Oil orders? Join doTERRA as a Wellness Advocate to save on all orders and qualify for free oils and special promotions. Read Why We Love doTERRA and Instructions on How to Join our AMAZING Team.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments like this that make our day and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!
Enjoy! Jo and Tracey x
- 4h 5m
- 4h 10m
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g butter, cubed
- 175 g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 175 g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 drops doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
- Place white chocolate into mixing jug and blitz for 10 secs/speed 9. Set aside to use later.
- Place milk chocolate into mixing jug and blitz for 10 secs/speed 9. Set aside in a separate bowl to use later.
- No need to wash the jug. Add 1/2 tin condensed milk and 25g butter. Melt together for approx 2-3 mins/temp 60.
- Add white chocolate and mix all together for 30 secs/temp 60/speed 2
- Pour into a lined slice tin. Then working quickly repeat step 3 & 4 with milk chocolate and remaining ingredients (including the peppermint oil).
- Pour this over the white chocolate and swirl together with a butter knife.
- Place in the fridge to set for around 4 hours.